Want to know the difference between being "lonely," and being "alone?" Then S.o.M.A's singles track is created with you in mind. What is the difference between being alone and lonely?
What is the School of Marital Arts for Singles?
The School of Marital Arts for singles is a six week program designed for those who are struggling to figure out how to find and maintain stable and healthy relationships. This six week program is based on Dr. Colleen's cutting edge approach to couples and 1:1 therapy based on the idea that our deepest relationships push us to grow in ways most of us are resistant to. Through this program, you will be challenged to grow and challenge yourself in ways you never thought possible.
Over the course of this program you will learn:
- The principles of well-being that go into making us more balanced individuals capable of maintaining more balanced relationships
- Identifying red flags and knowing when to run, not walk, away from someone.
- Learning the difference between being "alone" and being "lonely"
- Developing the necessary ability to seek relationships from fullness vs. emptiness, love vs. fear.
- The main causes of divorce/breakups and how we can avoid them.
- How to look at family patterns and how they affect you and your partner(s) in relationships.
- How to identify your primary growth points that are being challenged and how to overcome emotional gridlock in your relationships.
- How to identify and transform long term behavioral patterns that cause disconnection.
- The principles that transform relationships and allow us to continuously rebuild throughout a lifetime.
- How to cultivate one's own sexual desire or get it back.
- Having the hard talks: How to navigate difficult but necessary conversations.
- Knowing when to fold them- identifying key deal breakers in a relationship.