What is the School of Marital Arts for Couples with Kids?
The School of Marital Arts is a six week program designed to bring your relationship from just surviving to thriving. This is not your typical "I hear you saying _____," reflective listening bs, or simply teaching you to use I statements. This six week program is based on Dr. Colleen's cutting edge approach to couples therapy based on the idea that our deepest relationships push us to grow in ways most of us are resistant to. Through this program, you will be challenged to grow and connect in ways you never thought possible.
Over the course of this program you will learn:
- The reasons why parents often disconnect with each other and how to reconnect once and for all
- How to create better boundaries within the home so that you are both no longer just defined as "mom" or "dad"
- How to identify past parenting trauma from your childhood and create corrective emotional experiences towards healing
- The principles of well-being that go into making us more balanced individuals capable of maintaining more balanced relationships
- The main causes of divorce/breakups and how we can avoid them.
- How to look at family patterns and how they affect you and your partner(s) in relationships.
- How to identify your primary growth points that are being challenged and how to overcome emotional gridlock in your relationships.
- How to identify and transform long term behavioral patterns that cause disconnection.
- The principles that transform relationships and allow couples to continuously rebuild throughout a lifetime.
- How to re-vamp a stale or non-existent sex life.
- How to cultivate one's own sexual desire or get it back.
- Having the hard talks: How to navigate difficult but necessary conversations.
- Knowing when to fold them- identifying key deal breakers in a relationship.
S.o.M.A Average Self Help Course Cost = $299 for 6 weeks = $50/week
Traditional Couples Therapy = $250/session (per week)